Pages

Friday, March 19, 2010

Caiden and Scarlett Sittin' in a Tree...

I know kids are dating younger and younger these days, but isn't nearly two a bit young?! Well regardless, I think Caiden has himself a girlfriend. ;) I recently met my new friend Colleen though a local mom's group. Her adorable daughter Scarlett is just a few weeks younger than Caiden and they get on like gang busters! She also has a 5 month old son named Myles who is also a cutie. We've been hanging out about once a week over the last several weeks. I love watching Caiden and Scarlett interact. They get along really well and even carry on cute little conversations with each other. Colleen was telling me that Scarlett was asking about Caiden all weekend after we hung out together last Friday.

Today we went to Castle Park in Kirkland. It was a beautiful day to get outside - 60s and sunny. I finally remembered to bring along a camera and snapped some great photos of the two of them.

No comments: