...to financial independence!
It's official. We have crossed another milestone on our path to clearing the debt from our lives.
At the end of November we paid off the cars! We now officially own our vehicles! :D WOO HOO!!
Next on the list is paying down B's student loan. This one is gonna take awhile, but with the accelerated payment plan we're starting, we are cutting the repayment schedule in half and it should be paid off in a little under 4 years. :D
YEAH BABY!!
3 comments:
I am impressed! We are slowly trailing and making small progress. I like the accelerated payment plan way of thinking. Once one thing is paid off, take the previous payment amount and make it go toward another bill. AMEN.
You guys rock.
Thank you!!:D Keep up the momentum on your payoff plan. All of the sudden you'll check your balance one day and *poof* it'll be gone! :)
Congrats!
I remember those days, not too long ago, when I was mostly debt free. No car payment, no motorcycle payment, credit cards within ~2 months of getting paid off.
Eh. Maybe someday. *shrug*
Post a Comment