Pages

Monday, July 28, 2008

Caiden Laughs!

I love love love this video clip! We got Caiden on camera today laughing at Brian's crazy antics. :) Brian kept popping up from behind a chair, and Caiden thought it was just the funniest thing!

4 comments:

Summer said...

Oh my gosh - so cute! I loved his talking inbetween some of his laughs! He is such a cute little boy! I can't wait to see him!!!

ron said...

Brian finally found his calling. This ranks right up there with the "Evil Eye" kid on youtube. Maybe you could do a video of Brian popping up from behind a chair and play it on you TV to keep Caiden occupied when your busy. Possibly could be merchandised as a baby sitting tool.

Lady and Tater said...

ohhh how CUTE... that made me smile for a solid 5 minutes. :)

Anonymous said...

That is too cute Maria got such a kick out of it. She wondered what made him laugh so much. I said it was his father.