Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Haaaate

Mood: foul

Taste: acrid

Disposition: likely to bite your fingers off

Yes, I'm cranky. On Saturday, whilst cleaning out the damn garage, after the damn car refused to stop leaking all over me in the persistant rain (due to my faulty installation of the old Beaker bike rack on Bunsen), I'm coming up the 1car driveway into the garage and because I'm wearing a ball cap and the garage door is halfway down, I completely bean myself on the head. Brought tears to my eyes instantly, and Lisa came rushing downstairs to see what was the racket.

Oh! That and I've got to essentially re-write the whole GUI for our web app AGAIN at work, all by end of February. So much for any leisure time to go skiing, touristing, etc... Bast***s

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OW!!!

On both counts! (the head-beaning and the GUI-rewriting.)

At least it inspired you to update this thing for the first time in over two months! :-)

Anonymous said...

(Er... that was me. Sorry, I hit the wrong button and it didn't get my name.)

Anonymous said...

Ouch! I have a feeling that Lisa is a better wife than i am a girlfriend. Reid fell over the other night and the first thing i did was burst out laughing . . . he wasn't very pleased, but he also wasn't hurt and it was so funny!!!

Summer